What are you going to walk away with?
• A strong, flexible body and maybe even few pounds less!
• A refreshed mind and newly found resilience that you can use in your business
• A healthy glowing skin and the photo shoot to catch it all for beautiful memories
• A lot of fun information and sightseeing in Acapulco
• A new tribe of friends
• SIX incredible days together with amazing fitness, mindset, energy work, aesthetics sessions and lots of juicy conversations the whole week!
* See the daily schedule below
• Pre-trip Preparation Class
• Essential oil cooking class (and cocktails)
• Five-star accommodations single/ double occupancy, private villa in the exclusive luxurious Las Brisas neighborhood in Acapulco, Mexico (yes, there are 2 beds in the rooms)
• Six delicious breakfasts
• Six beautiful dinners
• Six mouth-watering lunches
• Our VIP party with music and cake to conclude the fiesta
• Tour guide for our day around town
• COVID test before returning to USA if still required
What is not included:
• our round-trip airfare from home
• Transportation by taxi to and from the Acapulco on your free day
• Other non-included items would include souvenir shopping, personal phone calls, spa services, taxis, and laundry, personal experiences like zip line
• Personal, medical or trip cancellation insurance
• Fly into Acapulco airport on 10/2/2021before 4 pm preferably so you have enough time to settle in before dinner
• We will pick you up and also bring you back to the airport on 10/9/2021
You will feel like you found a secret OASIS you will only know about! Acapulco has the sun, the ocean and the views but seduces with something spots like Cancún and Cozumel cannot offer: a taste of old-school, movie-idol Hollywood glamor. Las Brisas or ‘’The white and pink paradise ‘’is the most beautiful, romantic and luxurious resort one can possibly imagine with amazing views of the ocean.The villas are simply architectural delights. The city offers an excellent authentic cuisine, unforgettable sightseeing, the famous Quebrada cliff-diving shows (the city’s most famous tourist attraction) and for the adventurers a very long zip line! There are plenty of markets to browse in Acapulco for treasures like silver jewelry, woven blankets, and pottery. For the art lovers: you will find an exquisite Diego Rivera mural left in Cerro de la Pinzona, the area where the artist lived. After all, you may not be a star, but in Acapulco, you can live like one for a bit!
Authentic Mexican food is more than just something you eat—it is something you experience! Many of the tastes, sights, and sounds of authentic Mexican food stem from three main Mexican influences: Mayan, Aztec and Spain with Spain being the most heavily represented. You will enjoy so many flavors and fresh ingredients but cooked with a healthy spin in mind. The joy of tasting their chocolate or experience a cacao ceremony… And sipping a margarita under the stars watching the bay? Unforgettable…
Dr. Dana Neacsu
10/2/21 – 10/8/21
Tentative Schedule – Subject to Change